Senior Communications Officer
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Officer|
|Salary:||£32000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-04-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Sean Clayton|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 14:42|
As the Senior Officer you will:
• Ensure the charities global strategy and priorities are accurately and innovatively communicated, internally and externally.
• Promote and protect the charities brand, contributing to a united identity and global voice.
• Make content changes on the website, create social media posts and blogs
• Share communications resources with members of our Global Fellowship.
• Manage the charities relationship with third parties, such as designers, printers, web-platform agencies, the press and other communications partners.
Some of the great benefits provided to you are:
• 10% contribution to your pension
• Health cash back plan
• Cycle to work scheme
• Gym membership
• Daily devotion time
• Space for waiting on God
• Training and development
• Volunteer days and more!
What you will bring:
• 2 years in a communications role
• Experience producing engaging content for websites and social media
• Digital Asset Management Systems experience, ideally ResourceSpace
• Experience with third party service print designers, web-platform designers and printers
• Degree level 2:1 qualification in communications, media studies, journalism or similar subject.
This role will involve representing the charities purpose and ethos to external audiences and working within Christian networks, therefore, it is an occupational requirement that the post holder is a practising Christian committed to the objectives of values of the charity.
So what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Safety Support Officer
£9.50 - £10.00 per hour
Quality Assurance Officer
£23000 - £30000 per annum
Social Media and Digital Assets Officer
£14 - £15 per hour
Senior Purchase Ledger Clerk - FTC until 30/09/2019
£20808 per annum