We are looking for a Senior Clinical Research Coordinator to join the team at our centre based in Oxford, OX4.
This is an exciting time to join the oxford research team with a lot of exciting new trials ready to start.
As the Senior Clinical Research Coordinator, you are responsible for the conduct of all clinical trial activities being undertaken in the Oxford centre. With the ability to work at other centres conducting research as required.
You will work closely with the National Research Manager, and other members of the Research team globally to improve processes and systems that increase recruitment and optimise efficiency.
You will ensure that all research is conducted in accordance with Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines, and all applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and research specific protocols.
What you’ll do:
* Have a thorough understanding of all trials being conducted in the oxford centre and as applicable all centres conducting research, particularly the protocol, investigator brochure, participant information and consent forms, budget, timelines, and safety reporting requirements.
* Work with the National Research Manager to ensure the research governance framework and processes are fully implemented in responsible areas, including, not limited to, research approval, activation and ongoing safety reporting.
* Assist the start up specialist with feasibilities and study start up activities including vendor selection and completion of regulatory documentation.
What you’ll have:
Experience and skills:
* An undergraduate degree deemed equivalent in Science, Nursing, Pharmacy or related disciplines.
* Demonstrable experience as a clinical trial co-ordination, or as a Clinical Research Associate, with extensive site management experience.
* A background in nursing, oncology or research is essential.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team in an effective, proactive and co-operative manner.
* High level of initiative and flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines while balancing multiple priorities.
Qualifications and Knowledge:
* Strong computer literacy with knowledge of clinical trials software and MS Office suite.
* Knowledge of Good Clinical Practice Good Clinical Practice (GCP) Guidelines and all applicable Laws, regulations and regulations relating to the conduct of clinical research in the UK.
Other requirements for this role:
* Flexibility in working times and locations.
* Ability to travel if required.
In order to protect the health and wellbeing of our employees and patients, GenesisCare strongly encourages the uptake of the Covid-19 vaccination and booster vaccination programmes
What’s in it for you:
Do your life’s best work! This is an amazing opportunity for you to join a global oncology specialist, rated in the Top 1% of healthcare providers!
At GenesisCare we’re leading the way in technology and innovation, we’re changing the way patients experience cancer treatment and care. We do the right thing by our patients, our partners and each other. Like the sound of us? We would love to hear from you!
* Make sure your annual leave suits you with 25 days + bank holidays, and the opportunity to buy/ sell annual leave.
* Look after yourself with free private medical and dental cover, as well as access Employee Assistance Programme & Income Protection
* We’ll look after you and your family with free radiotherapy treatment.
* Plan for your future with a competitive Company Contributory Pension Scheme
* Join our wellbeing community with access to Babylon Health and Headspace Wellbeing
* Save on your parking costs with free car parking at most of our centres.
* Treat yourself with access to a wide range of retail discounts.
* Join a global employer and open opportunities to work in other countries.
Who we are:
Joining the GenesisCare team means a commitment to seeing and doing things differently. Asking what if and why not? And focused on getting the best possible outcomes for our patients so they can live better for longer.
We are 5500+ highly trained healthcare professionals and support staff across Australia, the U.K., Spain, China and the United States, designing innovative treatments and care for people with cancer and heart disease.
Across the world, we have more than 440+ centres to help us bring the right care to our patients. For radiation therapy, that includes 14 centres in the UK, 21 in Spain, 36 in Australia and 300 in the U.S. We also offer cardiology and sleep services at more than 80 locations across Australia. Every year our team sees more than 400,000 people globally.
People centricity is at the heart of what we do - whether that person is a patient, a referring doctor, a partner, or someone in our team. We aim to build culture of ‘care’ that is patient focused and performance driven. Our people promise is “do your life’s best work, by always growing, having a profound human impact and making great things happen together.”
If you’d like to make a difference, join us at GenesisCare!
GenesisCare does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of GenesisCare. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity