Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure Design)
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer (Infrastructure Design)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, healthcare, bonus scheme|
|Start Date:||2019-02-04 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Michael Power|
|Job Published:||August 29, 2019 12:32|
RGB are working with one of London's leading Civil & Structural Engineering Consultancies who are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Infrastructure Design team in London. You will have the opportunity to be intricately involved in the delivery from concept through to construction of a wide range of multi-disciplinary projects, from large mixed-use, residential or commercial / industrial projects through to city centre regeneration schemes. Recent projects have won numerous RIBA awards and they have schemes across the UK and overseas.
As a company they have a significant range of benefits including weekly ICE Developments Meetings with Chartered Members of staff, yearly company trip, yearly bonus, flexible working hours and more.
Ideally you will have some of the experience listed below:
- Preparing plans and drawings at all stages of the development cycle (concept through to construction) in the areas of civil engineering, utilities, transport and hydrology
- Producing design drawings for technical approvals and construction
- Design of Earthworks, Highways, Pavement and Drainage and the preparation of the associated specifications
- Liaise with Local Authorities and other stakeholders to obtain necessary approvals
- 3D Earthworks Modelling
- Delegating and supervising work of more junior team members and acting as a mentor
- Liaise with clients, other professionals and other teams and disciplines on all relevant aspects of projects
- Assist during the implementation stage, including site monitoring
The successful candidate will be a positive and enthusiastic team player and ideally will have over 4 years’ experience and in addition should:
- Have proven experience of producing highway and drainage designs including S38, S278 and S104 designs
- Have extensive experience in the use of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and / or PDS.
- Able to demonstrate their experience in the delivery of projects to time and budget
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise with colleagues, clients and other stakeholders at all levels
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Civil Engineer
£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
£28000 - £35000 per annum
£28000 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension