|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£38000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering|
RGB Network are currently representing a large Civil & Structural Engineering consultancy in their search to employ a Senior Civil Engineer to join their established London design team.
This engineering practice has been established for 10 years, and they have been branded as one of London’s leading engineering consultancies. The London office holds more than 100 staff, and working on high-profile projects across the UK has led them to winning many awards. Some examples of their projects include; sustainable drainage design for a new 100,000 square ft London commercial office development, refurbishment & extension of 14 storey offices into Residential apartments designing the storm water attenuation systems.
Due to an increased inflow of demanding projects, the Civils team now require a Senior Civil Engineer to hit the ground running and sustain growth.
- This consultancy is seeking a Senior Civil Engineer who has a minimum of 4 years’ experience within roads & drainage designs for private sector developments
- Responsibilities would involve assisting the team in large infrastructure projects, and undertaking project management responsibilities for individual schemes
- Experience required; highways infrastructure designs, SUDS drainage designs and S104 applications
- Confident in using the following software; Windes Microdrainage, Civil 3D / PDS and AutoCAD
- Ability to assist in managing the team & mentoring Junior Civil Engineers & Technicians.
- For the right Senior Civil Engineer, this consultancy is offering a competitive salary package ranging between; £38,000 to £45,000 (depending on experience)
- Accredited ICE training schemes and payment towards membership fees
- Strong encouragement for career progression
- Young office friendly team with regular incentives, previous examples include; New York, Ski trips, study trips to Venice and various others around Europe.