Senior Civil Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Civil Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension|
|Contact Name:||Josh Mattinson|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2019 17:12|
The Company - Senior Civil Engineer
The company is a growing consultancy, specialising in the design of civil infrastructure to development sites.
We know what we're good at, and we stick to doing it well. We don't claim to be able to do everything - there are plenty of other companies out there who specialise in their own individual fields, and if they need to be involved in a project to get the job done, we'll bring them on board to assist.
They professionally design the following: site accesses or layouts, roundabouts, priority junctions, traffic signal junctions, estate roads, access roads, car parking/hardstanding design, drainage or sewerage systems, attenuation and SuDS systems, drainage diversions, earthworks modelling, flood risk assessments, flood compensation works.
They assist on anything from a simple bellmouth access right the way up to the design of motorway or trunk road standard highway works. They are able to design for private ownership, or for full adoption status with maintaining authorities through Section 38, 278 and 104 approval processes.
The Role - Senior Civil Engineer
- The ability to work on your own handling projects from inception through planning, design and onto completion
- Ability to design roads and drainage for residential using AutoCAD, WinDes, Microdrainage, WinDes and PDS
- Efficient in time management and able to work to deadlines
- Technically minded and experience in using design software such as AutoCAD, WinDes, Microdrainage, WinDes and PDS
- Degree qualified
- Experience dealing with adoption agreements (S104, S38 and S378) for roads and drainage
- Excellent technical skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Experience in dealing with local authorities is desirable
- Competitive salary - up to £45,000pa for the right candidate
- 25 days holiday
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Civil Engineer
£50000 - £60000 per annum, Benefits: 5% bonus, pension, 22 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits
Senior Civil Design Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, pension, professional subscriptions paid
Senior Civil Engineer - Central London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£25000 - £35000 per annum
Graduate Civil Engineer
£20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: 25 days holiday, competitive salary, pension