|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits||Sector||Engineering|
Location: Central London, Clerkenwell
RGB are working with one of London’s most exciting Structural Engineering Consultancies who are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to lead and develop a new civil engineering department. The company has grown significantly over the last few years and works on projects across the globe within commercial, leisure, education, marine, private houses, retail and residential. Recent projects completed have been in Hong Kong, Diriyah, San Francisco, Lyon and more.
Up to this point the company have outsourced this civil engineering design work including drainage design, road design, SUDS, cut & fill, earthworks modelling etc but are now looking to bring this service in house with the appointment of a lead civil engineer to head up the team.
This is a very exciting opportunity to lead a civils team within one of London’s most well reputed structural consultancies so if you have previous experience working on civils design elements of structural projects your background could be ideal. Some of the experience required is listed below:
- Ability to work independently with expert knowledge of drainage design and SUDS for structurally led developments.
- Representing the company at meetings.
- Ability to complete Flood Risk Assessments
- Ability to independently design Infrastructure, roads, drainage etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes
- Knowledge of and ability to use Autocad, Microdrainage and Civil 3D / PDS.
- Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
On offer is a competitive package including a yearly bonus (up to 8% usually), pension, healthcare etc.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB Network.