|Location||Central London||Job Type||Permanent|
|Salary||£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: pension, bonus, 25 days holiday, healthcare||Sector||Engineering|
Central London (Zone 1)
RGB are working with one of London’s most exciting Structural Engineering Consultancies who are looking for a Senior Civil Engineer to lead and grow their civils department. The company has been growing over the last few years and now have 70 Engineers based on the top floor of their glass office with panoramic views of Central London. Alongside this they have opened additional offices across Europa and Asia.
Up to this point the company have outsourced this civil engineering design work including drainage design, road design, SUDS, cut & fill, earthworks modelling etc but are now looking to bring this service in house.
This is a very exciting opportunity to lead a civils team within one of London’s best structural consunltancies so if you have previous experience wokring on the civils design elements of structural projects your background could be ideal. Some of the experience required is listed below:
- Ability to work independently wait expert knowledge of drainage design and SUDS for structural led developments.
- Representing the company at client facing meetings
- Ability to complete, or knowledge of, Flood Risk Assessments
- Ability to independently design Infrastructure, roads, drainage etc. including S38 and S278 highway schemes and S104 drainage schemes
- Knowledge of and ability to use Autocad, Microdrainage and infrastructure design software (ideally PDS and / or AutoCAD CIVIL 3D)
- Preparing technical specifications
- Management of own workload and those of others assigned to the project team
On offer is a competitive package paying up to 55k plus an extensive range of benefits.
For more information contact Michael Power at RGB Network.