Senior Project Architect - Later Living
|Job Title:||Senior Project Architect - Later Living|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-22 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Martin Leslie|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2019 17:22|
The practice follow a Senior Living and Aged Care philosophy that delivers an exciting new model in urbanplanning, architecture and design.
Senior Project Architect - experience with Later - up to £65,000 PA
- Someone who is driven and hungry for success and looking to grow the practise and their career. Must be level headed, confident and a strong presenter.
- Must be experienced with whole process from planning to completion.
- Ability to lead and manage the design development and eventual delivery of residential developments circa 200+ units
- C2 experience in addition to standard C3 is a massive bonus. Due to the requirement to have a clear understanding of achieving projects in compliance with Lifetime Homes and Part M4(2)/(3)
- They should ideally have some mixed-use experience, as these developments also have a considerable amount of common facility and amenity accommodation, plus some additional public retail/café/bar accommodation
- Part 3, ARB registered and preferably 5+ years post qual experience
- Good technical understanding
- Good working knowledge of current legislation
- AutoCAD and regular Revit experience a must
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply within or contact Martin Leslie on 020 7932 2800 or email mleslie @ rgb.co.uk
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's