Position: Senior Chef de Partie
Venue: Prestigious University
Location: Oxford City Centre
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum + amazing company benefits!
Type: Permanent, 5 out of 7 days
Are you an experienced Chef de Partie seeking the next step in your career? Are you looking to join a professional team working in a fantastic, fresh food kitchen?
You will be part of a large team providing fantastic fresh, fine dining food on offer for the students, delegates & staff. In addition to a busy restaurant, you will also cater for a hospitality service including working lunches for meetings, University and student events, external conferences for clients, and a variety of private functions.
If this sounds like you then perhaps you will be interested in working with at this Prestigious University.
- Be part of a great team of chefs
- Covering all aspects of your own section with the support and guidance of senior chefs
- Working in a very fast pace, high quality environment
- Working to high standards
- NVQ Level 3
- Certified in Food Hygiene Level 1 & 2
- Rossette level experience
- Experienced in the preparation, cooking and presentation of fresh food
- A positive attitude with a passion to support and develop menus
- A dedicated approach to the development and training of the commis chefs
- Ordering and stock control management
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Hardworking and reliable
- Hands-on with a 'can do' attitude
- Competitive Salary - Up to £25,000 to £27,000 P/A
- Experience working in a world class kitchen with the opportunity to learn and share tips from top chefs and managers
- 38 days holiday
- Excellent company pension scheme and life assurance
- Paid Overtime
- Easter & Christmas Holidays off
- Cycle to work scheme
- Reduced Bus Pass rate
- Staff loyalty discount card
- Complimentary meals on duty
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Rob Jones at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.
To find out more about this fantastic company and all the other roles we have in your area get in touch today. What you waiting for?