|Salary||£42000 - £50000 per annum||Sector||HSE|
My Client is a well-established provider of Construction industry Health and Safety services to nationally recognised clients all over the UK. I am looking for a Principle Designer / Senior CDM Adviser to join this team to support expanding business. You will serve build clients in the home counties, with the flexibility to work from home.
This position will support clients in the West London and West Home Counties area. The role is primarily based in Clients' offices and on site with some home working.
• Relevant qualification in Design, Construction or Health & Safety
• Membership of relevant institution such as - ICS, APS, ICE
• Hands on experience in design or construction of residential and/or commercial buildings
• Good communication, facilitating and writing skills
• Good client awareness and capability to manage client requirements
• Team player who can also work independently
• Driving licence and willing to travel
Successful candidates will be working with our clients on construction projects carrying out CDM duties and advising on CDM 2015 and will be part of the regional CDM team
• Providing Principal Designer services and Principal Designer Support (training will be provided if required)
• Providing an advisory and support service to Construction Industry Clients
• Discharging Client Duties under CDM regulations
• Reviewing designs and supporting Clients to ensure the "General Principles of Prevention" are applied by Designers and Principal Designers
• Ensuring practical implementation of CDM on site
• Compiling and writing CDM documentation
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience.