Senior Care Assistant - Nights
- Job Reference: 00031236-1
- Date Posted: 9 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: £10.18 Per Hour
- Sector: Healthcare & Medical, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Selection Recruitment are currently working with a large, purpose-built residential care home (non-nursing) in the beautiful Crosby area of Liverpool to find a Senior Care Assistant to work on nights.
This home in Liverpool, is run by one of the largest operators of care homes in the United Kingdom, and caters for elderly residents with dementia.
Due to the nature of this service in Liverpool, the successful applicant for this Senior Care Assistant role will need a strong track record in dementia care and their NVQ Level 3.
The benefits of this role include:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Salary of up to £10.18 per hour (with NVQ3, Lower rate for NVQ2)
- 33 hours per week, nights only
- Free parking on site
- Easily commutable from around Liverpool and Merseyside
The successful applicant for this role will:
- Have a strong track record in dementia care
- Be willing and able to provide two references and undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure
To apply for this role or for more information, call Will on (phone number removed), send a text, or click apply.
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, interviews for this role may take place either over the telephone or via Zoom. Applicants who pass this stage of interview will then be invited to visit the service for an informal second-stage