Senior CAD Technician – Cork
|Job Title:||Senior CAD Technician – Cork|
|Salary:||€35000 - €45000 per annum|
|Start Date:||To be agreed|
|Contact Name:||Ross Stevenson|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2018 11:02|
They need to recruit a Senior CAD Technician to join our CAD team in the Cork office. The post will suit candidates with a minimum 5 years’ experience keen to apply their professional skills and experience in a busy and dynamic civil, structural and environmental engineering practice.
Skills/Qualifications & Key Responsibilities;
- Preparation and presentation of drawings and design outputs, using information provided by the Engineering/Design team.
- Development of highly detailed infrastructure design drawings using AutoCAD software, including detailed structural drawings.
- Knowledge of CADS RC, AutoCAD, Civil 3D and RC detailing/scheduling is important.
- Continually using own initiative and knowledge to support and grow the CAD team and use of technical programs.
- Work independently without needing significant help form others, and provide guidance and support to other members of the CAD team.
- Anticipates and understands all drafting aspects and requirements for large scale engineering projects.
- Assume ownership of work, and work with project managers to ensure timely delivery within budgetary constraints.
- Efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative.
- The ability to manage several priorities at once will be required as well as a high level of commitment to success.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail required.
- The ability to adopt and work to new procedures and systems quickly.
- Hold a recognised cert. or diploma or equivalent professional qualification in Engineering.
- After attaining qualification, have at least 5 years’ relevant experience of using AutoCAD.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If of interest please call Ross on +44 (0)2895 905 199 for further details.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior CAD Technician
£40000 - £45000 per annum
CAD Technician (Civils) - Central London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Structural CAD Technician
£25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: CPD, 25 days holiday, bonus, flexi time
Junior CAD Technician (Transport)
£18000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, pension, 25 days holiday, healthcare, additional benefits
Senior Architectural Technician
£32000 - £38000 per annum