Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Senior Business Support Administrator to join our clients team in East Lothian for an initial period of 3 months to start ASAP. The main purpose of this role will be minuting meetings and providing administrative support to the team so previous experience is essential.
- Provision of administrative support including minuting meetings, processing referrals, ordering equipment and adaptations and liaising with referrers and other contacts to obtain additional information and arrange services.
- Take accurate minutes of regular team meetings and Case Conferences
- Recording and collation of statistics
- Word-processing correspondence, reports, forms etc as required.
- General office tasks, eg filing, photocopying and faxing, ordering stationery.
- Processing forms, applications returns etc in accordance with procedures and guidelines.
- Updating information systems including financial records.
- Any other duties as required.
- Previous experience in taking minutes at meetings
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Experience of using databases
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Pay Rate: £11.97-£13.06 per hour depending on experience
Hours: Monday to Friday
Location: East Lothian
Initial assignment period of 3 months
If you have the suitable experience or would like more information please click apply now or call Lynsey on 0131 220 4121