Senior Business Planning Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Planning Analyst|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2018-12-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Peter Bull|
|Job Published:||December 06, 2018 09:54|
• Producing financial analysis to support all aspects of the business process planning, including setting cost targets and reviewing plan outputs
• Supporting the Head of Business Planning in the implementation of the process to refresh and update the business plan and annual budget
• Working with relevant areas of the business to ensure that a consistent approach is followed
• Producing and communicating the business planning project plan and business planning guidance
• Providing relevant financial analysis to set appropriate cost targets
• Assisting with the preparation of ad hoc board reports and associated financial analysis
• Deputising for the Head of Business Planning as required
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with a number of years PQE gained in a similar analytical or business planning role and have demonstrable experience in planning, budgeting, analysis and stakeholder management gained within a large corporate.
The company offer an industry leading benefits package that includes excellent salary, pension scheme and working environment.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's