Senior Business Development Manager
- Job Reference: 00022855-1
- Date Posted: 12 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Nantwich, Cheshire
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Sales & Marketing, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Business Development Manager
Location: Home-based (Office Location – Nantwich)
Salary: Up to £27,000 + benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Return on Investment is a market-leading sales support agency supporting 4 UK offices and a European base in Gothenburg, Sweden. The company employs over 300 people and has forged an impressive niche within the outsourcing industry providing sales, marketing, technology and customer services solutions to a growing list of automotive and associated clients.
2020, despite the challenges presented by COVID-19 has seen a continuation of our year-on-year growth. Our prompt and far-reaching response to the national lockdown enabled our clients to maintain business as usual; despite the entire workforce working from home ROI has continued to hit our service level agreements across all of our client contracts.
Our Bureau Team is responsible for ‘proving the concept’. The team works with clients to calibrate their approach to market (and our support to them), build them a direct sales strategy, book sales appointments and provide insight and reports to enable them to grow their business.
Through this activity we aim to demonstrate our capability to clients unfamiliar with our services. Several of our biggest accounts started this way; this is a great opportunity for a skilled and experienced Senior Business Development Manager to be part of that process.
We are looking for someone able to demonstrate advanced business to business (B2B) sales experience.
You should be:
* Experienced in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, ACT!, Sage CRM)
* Comfortable working across a diverse set of clients
* A strong administrator; particularly with diary management and database hygiene
* An excellent communicator, able to vary your approach to all levels within a wide range of industries / products
* Self-motivated with a strong sense of personal accountability- you should be able to effectively self-manage and stay focused especially whilst working remotely.
Your role will involve:
* Building and maintaining a sales database across multiple customer accounts
* Booking sales appointments for field-based clients with fully qualified prospect businesses
* Promoting the brands, you represent enthusiastically and knowledgeably; you should be able to quickly assimilate information across different projects
* As a senior, experienced member of staff you should quickly assume responsibilities for supporting and teaching others.
Due to the short-term and pilot-nature of some of the projects you will be working on, commission is not available within the role, however we do offer a range of benefits including:
* £500 wellbeing allowance
* Equipment and training to enable you to work effectively from home
* Private medical insurance and a cash-plan for health-related treatments
* Discounts with a range of vehicle manufacturers
Due to COVID-19 this role will be based from home for the foreseeable future. The position is affiliated to the Nantwich office, so living within a sensible proximity to Nantwich of Milton Keynes may be beneficial in the future.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on “APPLY” today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please