Senior Avionics Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Senior Avionics Design Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Hugo Shellard|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 15:40|
Type: Very competitive salary depending on experience plus benefits
We're on the lookout for a Lead Avionics Design Engineer who has a head for management and a strong skill set to match. You will be joining an industry a leading aviation design and certification specialists who work in both civil aviation and military aviation for fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft. You would be expected to manage and support the avionics team and work a long side the Head of Airworthiness as well as deliver on design projects that satisfy the contract specification and comply with Authority Regulations. It is a permanent position and the salary is dependent on experience. The team is small yet very experienced, the role will give you a chance to help develop the team as a manager and still keep doing the hands-on design work. It gives you the best of both worlds.
* Lead on avionics design projects that comply with ESAS, CAA, FAA, GCAA or any other regulations.
* Document completion, project classification and checking and/or approval of project design.
* Compliance Verification.
* Motivating and assessing personnel with performances reviews.
* Management of department project workload and reporting to senior management.
Skills and Qualifications
* Degree in relevant field or time served in similar role.
* Knowledge and understanding of Aircraft Avionics systems integration
* Knowledge of design requirements
* Experience in technical documentation like report writing, manuals and safety assessments.
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £24.00 per hour
Up to £35.00 per hour
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
£35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, 20 Days Holiday, Flexible Benefits Package
Senior Electrical Design Engineer
£45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, 25 Days Holiday, Flexible Benefits Package
Senior Design Engineer
£23000 - £50000 per annum