|Job Title:||Senior Auditor|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-01-18 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Hathrill|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2019 12:00|
As the Auditor, you will be responsible for maintaining stringent internal controls and providing improvement recommendations to internal processes. This role would suit a strategic risk and controls specialist who will demonstrate both technical knowledge and strategic and commercial insight.
• To report results of audit reviews, including management responses and proposed action plans
• To apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls
• To perform follow-up work ensuring management progress actions within the agreed time scales and to escalate failure
• Develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising
The Ideal Candidate:
• Relevant professional qualification
• Demonstrable ability to communicate effectively, strong influencing skills and an understanding of continual improvement processes
• Analytical thinking and attention to detail
• The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
In return my client can offer a salary between £50,000 to £60,000.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's