|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
Fresh opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician with an award winning multi disciplinary working in all aspects of design in the built environment .
We are looking for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a team based in Oxford. The Consultancy is an award winning multi disciplinary with 3 offices across the UK, has been established for 34 years and is in the UK’s top 100 multi disciplinary companies.
- Following company procedures and those concerning quality assurance
- Collecting data on site including conducted measured surveys
- Prioritise work in consultation with the relevant Team Managers/Associates
- Produce planning application packages
- Confident on leading a team and working on own initiative
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Prepare detailed drawings, layouts, graphic designs and sketches
- Experience of developing stage 4 construction packages from stage 3 designs
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Fully versed in both technical detailing and building regulations
- Be able to field and answer technical queries and RFIs from contractors NBS specification experience in either case would also be an advantage
- Proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit is essential