|Salary||£35000 - £45000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A new opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician has arisen at an award-wining Architecture and Design practice in Leicester. They are looking for a motivated Senior Architectural Technician to deliver bespoke solutions for their most prestigious candidates.
Contemporary architectural team are dedicated to providing excellent client service across a wide range of project sectors, including; hotels and leisure, residential, retail and listed buildings. As a successful Senior Architectural Technician you’ll experience a range of sectors, working with and developing strong business relationships with your clients.
On offer is an excellent benefits package, private healthcare, a cycle to work schemes and compensation for overtime. While also being at a workplace that encourage personal development within a growing company.
The Role: Senior Architectural Technician
- Job Runner
- Responsible for construction management
- Produce planning drawings, working drawings and specifications
- Use AutoCAD and Revit to produce detailed drawings
- Liaise with governing authorities when needed as well as outside consultants and specialists
- Work with the team to resolve any issues during the process
- Prior experience working on residential and retail projects
- Experienced across all RIBA stages
- Proficiency using AutoCAD and Revit
- Confident managing personal workload and leading others
- Relevant related qualification in Architecture or Construction, providing a portfolio of recent work