|Salary||£35000 - £40000 per annum||Sector||Building & Construction|
A small and friendly architectural consultancy in North Devon are looking for an experienced Architect. The practice are well known within the area and has been established for over 20 years.
This practice is known for its high quality work in multiple sectors such as anything from healthcare to Education, Housing, Churches and Community Developments. You’ll be working closely with clients guiding and advising them along the process and running your own projects, while working alongside both directors who take an active involvement in all projects.
There is huge career progression opportunities available to the right candidate who could work towards Directorship.
The Role: Architect
- Managing and running your own projects
- Leading a vibrant, creative and hardworking team
- Initially preparing working drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations
- Liaising with different contractors and working professionals
- Production of design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Attending client and site meetings
- Excellent technical and design skills
- Strong client engagement skills and experience
- Strong working knowledge of UK Planning policies and building regulations
- At least 3-5 years working experience plus
- Experience using Vectorworks and other CAD programmes is an advantage
- Confident leading a team and managing personal workload