|Salary||£30000 - £38000 per annum||Sector||Engineering, Building & Construction|
A fresh opportunity at an well-established Architectural consultancy has arisen in their Abingdon office. This technically focused, design centred company is looking to expand their Technical team. This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated, Revit focused Technician who is looking to develop their career further, leading onto a Senior role.
A successful candidate will be working closely with senior staff during the design process, managing their own projects and applying their excellent technical skills to create innovative solutions. They will also be expected to negotiate and manage contracts with clients. A strong knowledge of BIM and Revit are essential within the technically focused role.
The firm prides themselves on the creating excellent buildings in a friendly yet professional atmosphere with a strong working ethos. They work over a range of sectors including healthcare, education and commercial, and so offer the opportunity to gain a variety of project experience.
There are also a range of excellent benefits, including an annual bonus scheme, flexible working, long service awards and a cycle to work scheme!
The Responsibilities: Architectural Technician
- Work across the whole project delivery process, all RIBA stages
- Meeting with clients and partaking in business development
- Work well to deadlines and budgets
- Preparation of detailed drawings, layouts, sketches and graphic representations just RevitLeading a team and assisting more junior staff
- Applying BIM level 2 as a minimum
- Liaise and communicate with different consultants
- Produce planning application packages
- Relevant degree in Architectural Technology, the built environment or relevant experience
- Experience over a range of sectors
- Strong Revit Knowledge
- Project delivery to BIM level 2 standards
- Flexible attitude
- Experience leading a team