|Job Title:||Senior Architect|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Dewhurst|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2019 09:10|
A large well-established multidisciplinary construction specialist is looking for a Senior Architect to join their team.
The environmentally aware practice aims to keep up with evolving technologies, applying them to their designs. While also promote learning and skills sharing within the team, striving for excellence in all projects.
On offer is the chance to work at one of the largest multidisciplinary firms in the UK, who work across a variety of sectors on innovative, creative projects. You’ll be leading a team and working with individuals from a range of backgrounds to produce ideas and solutions of the highest solutions.
The Role: Senior Architect
- Leading a small creative and hardworking team
- Working across all RIBA stages
- Liaising with different contractors and working professionals in an onsite capacity
- Production of design developments and construction documents along with architectural planning, drafting and detailing
- Preparing and presenting feasibility reports and design proposal
- Fully registered, part III qualified Architect ARB/RIBA
- Prior experience running projects with excellent management skills
- A good knowledge of a range of CAD programs specifically: Revit, AutoCAD is essential
- Strong understanding of UK Building Regulations and Planning Policy
- Experience and interest in designing affordable and private housing in the UK
- Excellent design capabilities
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's