|Job Title:||Senior Analyst|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-08-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Marsh|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2019 12:13|
This is well-known brand is looking for a Senior Analyst to join their busy finance team.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Responsible for management and workloads of 2 staff members within team. (Assistant Stock and Reconciliation Analyst x2)
• Preparation of monthly accruals, provisions & prepayments
• Analysis and investigation of variances versus budget/forecast within the charges to margin accounts for Group
• Preparation & reporting of charges to margin accounts with risk and opportunity identification
• Assist CTM/Stock Finance Manager in production of annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
• Reconciliation and preparation of monthly balance sheet control accounts and reports identifying risk/opportunities and explaining month on month trends
• Continual monitoring/reporting of various provisions held within the area such as fabric
• Creation of various reports for BMD area to enable analysis and challenges at a senior management level
• Review of Intrastat and other governing related returns prepared by Assistant Stock Reconciliation Analyst
• Review of charges and recovery in key areas such as freight and commission
• Other ad-hoc monthly/quarterly support and tasks to support Stock/CTM Finance Manager
We are looking for a minimum of part qualified accountant or qualified by experience.
We are also looking for:
• Ability to communicate effectively at senior manager / head of levels and outside the business
• Good organisational skills and able to work to tight timescales and a laid down timetable
• Strong service level and transaction driven background to consistently hit a high level of KPIs
• Good analytical approach with a strong attention to detail
• Can do attitude and good problem solving skills
• Commercial and practical approach in resolving day to day issues
• Technical abilities require the competent use of a PC, to include: Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Finance Systems
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.