Senior & Lead C# Developer
- Job Reference: 00026889-1
- Date Posted: 11 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Popley, Hampshire
- Salary: £55,000 to £62,000
- Sector: I.T. & Communications, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior & Lead C# Developer to join a global and forward-thinking company in Chineham, just outside of Basingstoke
Are you an experienced and ambitious C# developer? Are you looking for an opportunity to show off your skills and take them onto the next level? Do you have ideas and opinions on cutting edge technology and how to implement them? Do you love a challenge? Are you able to support and motivate a small team of very capable individuals?
If you can say yes to all of this then you could be the high quality and innovative Senior & Lead C# Developer, we are seeking to join my client’s elite development team delivering ground-breaking software. Their team is passionate and develop high quality code at velocity. The software they produce is regarded as cutting edge reflected in the patents they hold. Industry analysts position my client as visionaries and market leaders, continually out-performing major brands.
Senior & Lead C# Developer Skills and Experience:
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced, high calibre performer with extensive knowledge of:
* C# development
* Win Forms
Senior & Lead C# Developer will have Knowledge of:
* .Net Core
* Web technologies. e.g. Angular
* Windows APIs
* Exposure to the WiX toolset would be useful
Senior & Lead C# Developer Profile:
* Enthusiasm for investigating and learning new technologies
* Good problem-solving skills.
* Positive and adaptable attitude.
* High level of communication skills, with the ability to articulate their opinions on future development.
* Ability to lead, support and motivate fellow team members.
The role is technically challenging and often experimental, involving pushing the boundaries of the technology, much more than in ordinary application development position. The successful candidate will be enthusiastic and be expected to make a significant contribution to the work of this select team.
Senior & Lead C# Developer Job Responsibilities:
* You will work alongside other development experts taking our existing products forward and onto the next level. You will have opinions and ideas and be happy to debate them within the team. This is a self-defining and rewarding role, which the right candidate can make their own.
Senior & Lead C# Developer Core duties will include the following:
* Performing R&D to establish the feasibility of new ideas.
* Designing and architecting new products and features for the existing products.
* Supporting and motivating your development colleagues (x3)
* Occasional technical support to the support team, customers, and prospects
The UK company has been based in Chineham near Basingstoke, Hampshire with plenty parking on site and easy access to public transport. As a result of COVID-19, they are all currently working from home and communicate via Teams. The situation will be reviewed by the end of 2020. The successful candidate will live within a sensible commute of Basingstoke so is able to meet up when required but will also be able to work comfortably from home.
Senior & Lead C# Developer Rewards:
Competitive base salary, comprehensive benefits package including, pension, healthcare and life assurance.
My client is certainly going places. They already have over 500 customers around the world supported from their US and UK offices, but that is not enough. They want to expand further and make their unique and impressive solutions the worldwide standard. What they do, nobody else does or can do, a fact reflected in some of their patents and the plaudits we receive from customers about their successes with our solutions.
When a company chooses to invest or extend their investment with my client, it is a tribute to every member of staff. Creating and delivering quality solutions that redefine people’s expectation takes every member of every team to fully contribute and their company structure reflects that. In their company, when they create success every member of staff shares in that success through our profit share scheme