Senior Administrator (Temp) - Derby
|Job Title:||Senior Administrator (Temp) - Derby|
|Salary:||£9.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||March 13, 2019 22:10|
Senior Administrator (Temporary) - Derby
We are currently recruiting for two temporary SENIOR ADMINISTRATORS to join our fantastic client based in Derby. The successful candidate would be working in a busy office environment as a key member the team.
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm (4.30pm finish on Friday's) with an hour for lunch.
Please note this is a temporary position to start as soon as possible, and is currently until 31st May 2019.
Applications for this post should ideally be immediately available for work, or have a short notice period.
Pay Rate: £9.83 p/h
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Updating and maintaining records
- Data entry
- Supporting with and the prepration for projects and events occuring within the company
- Liaising with colleagues and other departments
- Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
- General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying and scanning
- Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Previous experience working in a busy office environment
- High level of accuracy
- Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong use of initiative
- At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
- Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
Interested to know more? If you feel you can meet the above requirements, we would love to hear from you to discuss further. We encourage all applications to be made via the click apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part time Administrator - Derby City Centre
Up to £8.33 per hour
Senior Administrators (Part-Time) - Temp - Derby City Centre
£9.83 - £10.47 per hour
Senior Administrators (Admissions) x5 - Temp - Derby
£9.83 - £10.47 per hour
Senior Administrators x 10 (Temp) - Derby City Centre
£9.83 - £10.47 per annum
£9.53 per hour