Senior Administrator (part-time) - Derby (Temp)
|Job Title:||Senior Administrator (part-time) - Derby (Temp)|
|Salary:||£9.83 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sangeeta Pangulier|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 11:22|
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit an SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR for our fantastic client based near Derby City Centre.
Tuesday's and Thursday's - 9:00am - 5:00pm (with 30 mins for lunch)
Please note this is a temporary position to start on the 4th February, and is until the end of May 2019.
Duties to include:
- Process application decisions on to database
- Entering data accurately according to the decision spreadsheet
- Collate and enter application data onto the system
- Update spreadsheets with work completed from processing applications.
- Answer emails/phone calls in relation to recruitment
- Provide general admin support where required
- Previous experience with MS excel is essential
- Strong numeric skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Good telephone manner
- Good IT Skills with the MS Packages
- Previous administration experience is essential
- Proactive with a strong work ethic
- Proven reliability
- Good communication skills
Located just outside of Derby city centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby. There are bus stops just outside the site, so is easily commutable from the Derby City Centre area.
Why should you apply?
We are proud to be working in partnership with one of Derby's largest Education providers. On-site facilities are available. There could be potential for longer term employment or other possible opportunities within the organisation.
We encourage applications to be made via the click apply button, so we can process your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's