|Job Title:||Senior Administrator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-05-17 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Rianna Grainger|
|Job Published:||June 07, 2019 13:57|
Reporting to the Operations Controller, this role is varied in content and requires an individual with a hands on approach and the ability to multitask.
Key duties of this interesting position will include;
- Overseeing all aspects of IT and system administration
- Health and safety point of contact
- Facilities management
- Project administration support
- Secretarial duties including; travel management, attending meetings and taking minutes, sending company letters
- Finance support including; petty cash, credit control, invoicing, raising POs, banking
- Recording holidays, staff training, company policies and other HR duties
The successful individual will be a strong communicator who has experience of working within a small office environment undertaking a varied role and providing key support to management. A good level of IT knowledge is required as well excellent interpersonal skills.
As well as a competitive salary, the business offers generous holiday entitlement, parking and are also accessible by public transport.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's