|Job Title:||Senior Administrator|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-03-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kirk Ryan|
|Job Published:||March 15, 2019 13:42|
I am seeking a proactive, enthusiastic, and experienced receptionist/secretary to work in Central Bristol. Working hours are 37½ hours each week starting at 8:30am and finishing at 5:00pm. This is a busy and varied role and the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate their ability to work in a close knit team but also complete tasks independently and to deadlines. Offering a competitive salary dependent on experience.
The role will involve working with directors and technical staff to provide administrative support such as preparation and submission of bids, completion of monthly reports, meeting minutes, supporting the financial control of projects and reviewing internal reports on compliance. The role will also involve working with the admin team to ensure office compliance with policies and procedures, recording data on company systems and liaising with support services based in other departments.
The main duties are:
- Supporting the Directors and technical team in preparation of reports, meeting minutes, final PDF of deliverables, travel bookings and general admin tasks as required.
- Assisting with the coordination, completion and submission of bids/tenders.
- Finance operations - processing invoices, expenses and purchase ledger activity.
- Monitoring and maintaining mandatory company governance (e.g. ISO9001 / ISO14001 / ISO18001) - assisting with compliance and reporting, including monitoring and reporting on environmental performance of the office, recording data on company database.
- Supporting business development and marketing, including formatting CVs and case studies.
- Assisting the office Receptionist with client meetings, answering the telephone and taking messages, as necessary.
- To work as part of the admin team and fulfil other duties as directed (and guided) by the Admin Manager to generally assist in the smooth running of the office.
- Pro-active and approachable - well organised, innovative and a strong communicator.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Experience of using advanced Excel functions would be advantageous.
- Experience of providing tendering support, and managing a busy, ever changing workload with strict deadlines.
- Experience driving operational processes and governance.
- Experience in data processing, reporting and analysis.
- The ability to learn new procedures quickly and liaise with clients and staff on many different levels.
- The role holder must have experience taking responsibility for managing their work and working with minimal supervision.
- Touch typist.
- Experience of bid preparation in the construction industry will be an advantage but not essential.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's