|Salary||Up to £30,000||Sector||Miscellaneous|
We have an exciting role that has arisen as a Senior Administration and Support Manager based Phillips 66 Humber Refinery. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the development and implementation of operational projects and provide day to day administration and support to the General Services Manager.
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region - often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:Package description
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more!Main responsibilities
- To be responsible for the development and implementation of operational projects and provide day to day administration and support to the General Services Manager.
- Conduct training programmes to the Administration and Support Sodexo staff as and when required to ensure that all Administration and Support staff are up to date with their training.
- To provide facilities support services for Sodexo within the Phillips 66 contract.
- To support the business, both Sodexo and Phillips 66 in any way that the Lead General Service Manager Directs.
- Be responsible for the operational management of the facilities helpdesk and provide support to the GSM to identify, develop and implement procedures that meet the operational needs of Sodexo and the client.
- To be responsible for all administration duties for Sodexo at Phillips 66.
- To provide accurate data for CCM reports.
- To produce accurate invoices for Phillips 66
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to design and deliver process and procedure
- Financially astute and experienced in managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Management knowledge of health & safety
- Able to demonstrate working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Able to be flexible around hours of work in order to meet the needs and demands of the client and customer organisation
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 37,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their age, disability, gender, transgender, marital or family status, race or ethnicity, religious belief of sexual orientation are welcome to and included within our business.