Senior Admin Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Admin Manager|
|Salary:||£10 - £15 per hour, Benefits: Band 6|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Liverpool|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2019 09:23|
To support the Directorate Manager in service development and improvement initiatives by providing accountable management for delegated tasks. Monitoring and supporting the delivery of 18 weeks standards and activity plans.
The post holder will take a lead in delivering operational and quality standards relating to 18 Weeks. The post holder will ensure effective use of outpatient, diagnostic and procedural capacity.
The post holder will also work closely with the Assistant Directorate Manager to ensure robust performance monitoring and reporting arrangements are provided for national targets and quality standards across all specialties within remit.
- To support the Directorate Manager in service improvement initiatives by providing accountable management for, and delivery of, delegated tasks.
- To ensure that information is made available to Clinicians to enable them to play an active part in the development of Directorate services.
- To liaise with and influence nursing and medical staff to deliver quality standards and productivity
- Must have experience in a similar position
- Experience in RTT
- Good understanding of all HR policies and practices
- Good IT and data analysis skills to report on OPD, 18 weeks and Caner Performance
Pay: Band 6
Times: 9am - 5pm
Day: Monday to Friday
This role is to start ASAP and initially for 4 weeks however there is an option to extend for the right candidate.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's