|Job Title:||Senior Accountant|
|Salary:||£300 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-07-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Jonathan Hathrill|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2019 12:33|
This exciting new job opportunity to support this business in ensuring the accurate application of direct consumer payments. Data integrity is key in this role, you will be responsible for a team preparing accounting entries, detailed reconciliations, monitoring and escalating areas of concern and supporting the business in developing processes. This will include automating processes as far as possible and will be achieved through project work involving a range of stakeholders from across the business and externally. Global best practice is directly influenced and evolves based on findings identified in these processes.
What you will be doing:
• Directly manage and support the day to day operations of the Direct Sales team of 7, including posting of journals, preparation of reconciliations and investigation / escalation of issues. Ensure these tasks are performed to
a high standard and within required time-frames
• Prepare more complex balance sheet reconciliations and support in the project to automate these
• Provide guidance and support to all markets regarding control and good practice in relation to Direct Sales and Fraud. Ensure relevant process documentation is in place
• Continuous improvement of systems, processes and controls related to Direct
• Take ownership of queries from other departments, monitoring the request management tool and ensuring requests are actioned
• Provide ad hoc reporting as required
What you are great at:
• A seasoned accountant with 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
• A strong planner and organisational skills to rival Monica Geller
• Eagle-eyed ability to spot trends and pick out inaccuracies
• You'll be better at communication than postman Pat with 12 phones and a carrier pigeon
You are required to be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
If you're passionate about this position or are keen to hear more please click on "apply" above as soon as possible.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's