Senior account manager
|Job Title:||Senior account manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ryan Kline|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 12:00|
The main focus will be on:
* Colourmetric and Ion Selective Monitors
* Turbidity & Suspended Solids
* Conductivity, pH and Dissolved Oxygen
* Sodium, Low level Dissolved Oxygen and Hydrazine
* Zirconia and Hydrogen Purity Systems
* Packaged Systems and Service
The main accountabilities and responsibilities for the role of an Area Sales Manager, Water and Process Industry (Analytical Only), include but are not limited to:
* Expand existing business by investigating new and existing market potential, thus developing the area to ensure long term growth of order income and developing profitable sales revenues.
* Development & regular update of sales and marketing strategy for target area & sector, target products and target customers.
* Proactively develop relationships with clients, ensuring regular face to face contact through meetings, visits to premises and presentations.
* Identify appropriate products and solutions to fulfill customers' requirements.
* Liaise with the proposals team to ensure quotations & supporting material relative to the activity are produced in a timely & customer focused manner.
* Forecast sales activity for assigned area, analyse variances to budget and identify SMART actions to remedy any shortfall.
* Identify, drive & manage new multi-million pound Framework Agreement opportunities, including ownership of process from preparation of bids through to negotiation, award & roll out.
* Collaborate with other colleagues & Divisions to maximise selling potential in target accounts. Enhance client position by use of the company strategy where possible.
* Personal responsibility to always follow code of conduct; act with integrity and with health and safety never compromised.
Omega Resource Group Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's