Senior Account Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Account Manager|
|Salary:||£24000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Blue Arrow Internal Recruitment|
|Job Published:||March 14, 2019 13:43|
Do you have for example experience in either recruitment, facilities, client account management, logistics, managing cleaning contracts, operations to name a few as we have a fantastic opportunity for you to work with Blue Arrow one of the UK’s Largest specialist staffing companies within our successful award winning Lewisham, South East London team managing and delivering an exceptional service to one of our prestigious key client accounts in London.
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work, challenging low road activities wherever we find them and creating a promise based culture.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development starting with a 7 week induction programme which will give you an in depth understanding of our business
- A mix of In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- industry recognised qualifications gaining NVQ accreditations
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- Your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Support from very experienced Managers and a successful well established team
About the Team and branch:
Our Lewisham branch is based in the high street in first floor offices close to shops, restaurants, our clients premises/sites and parking. Just a few minutes walk from the station and DLR Lewisham branch is well established with a supportive team eaded up by very experienced Manager’s with a combined 35 years experience within recruitment and the majority of this within Blue Arrow.
Key responsibilities include:
- Industrial/cleaning recruitment Account Development
- Working on and visiting clients site
- Holding regular meetings with our workforce and client
- Recruitment: candidate sourcing, screening, interviewing, filling temporary bookings
- Service management: payroll, compliance, administration, maintaining records and databases
- Relationship management with key stakeholders within the client company
- Working to targets and Key Performance Indicators
- As this is a 24/7 operation it will include working evenings/weekends and an out of hours mobile phone responsibility
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's