Senior Account Executive/Account Manager
- Job Reference: 00077992-1
- Date Posted: 22 June 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 to £35,000
- Job Type: Permanent
Senior Global PR Executive & Manage
My client is a multi-award-winning independent business strategy and integrated communications consultancy.
They are seeking a tenacious and proactive Senior Account Executive/Manager to work across global campaigns covering sustainability, corporate, lifestyle, and entertainment sectors.
About the Role:
The ideal candidate would have at least three years’ experience working on multiple accounts and leading campaigns, with a strong track record of working with the media. International experience desired.
Clients include but are not limited to film projects, streaming platforms, Foundations, United Nations agencies, governments, businesses in sectors such as tech, sustainability and finance, property, not for profits, sports, WWW initiatives.
You will have the opportunity to work across disciplines, including creative and strategy, corporate communication, digital/social media, crisis management, stakeholder engagement, and business development.
The ideal candidate will find an array of opportunities to enhance their experience, delivering a range of services for clients.
Key Responsibilities would include:
* Demonstrate a real understanding and practice of developing and handling end-to-end communication campaigns, generating stand-out, tier 1 media coverage using several techniques, and servicing clients to a high standard, with the assistance of juniors
* Assist with and oversee all project administrative duties including drafting and/or overseeing materials (i.e., internal/external plans and strategies, status reports, media content such as press releases, proposals)
* Conducting and/or analysing research and audits on a variety of client related issues with an understanding of how this helps to shape campaigns and strategies
* Keeping your finger on the pulse of the media issues of the day, highlighting opportunities and challenges
* Driving innovation across all campaigns and clients, identifying opportunities to raise client profiles beyond media coverage, such as through speaker opportunities, award nominations
* Support in preparing presentations and new business proposals in conjunction with more senior staff
* Participate in client’s plan presentations
* Monitor status and manage projects and clients to ensure on-time completion
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Solid understanding of strategic communications, public relations, and campaign planning
* Able to effectively use all available tools and resources to complete client tasks
* Excellent understanding of traditional and social media channels
* Strong presentation skills
* Ability to work in a team environment in a resourceful and collaborative manner
* An ambition and creativity to create the next generation of purpose-driven campaigns that create positive change, infused with bold ideas and powerful strategies.
* An exceptional copywriter and create compelling content and assets
* Someone who thrives on the variety and diversity of agency life
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including attention to detail
* Proven track record working with the media, preferably global with an understanding of international nuances and cultural sensibilities
* An active interest in media and digital communications
* Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
* Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
* Able to understand market insights and apply effectively
The candidate will also be part of the entrepreneurial company’s exciting international expansion plans. Benefits include a competitive salary, company pension and wellness schemes, work-travel opportunities (subject to Covid-19 protocol), learning, development, training, and career progression