SEND Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00022614-1
- Date Posted: 9 October 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Sprotbrough, Yorkshire
- Salary: £67.24 to £67.27 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract, Temporary
If you have extensive experience of supporting children and young adults with Communication and Interactive difficulties and are looking for work in the Doncaster Area, then Reach would like to hear from you.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants to work with pupils aged 5-19 years.
If you can provide:-
* Be able to enrich the learning and life skills of the pupils.
* Able to build relationships.
* Promote independence.
* Experience with pupils with High functioning Autism and Asperger's
* Previous work with pupils with SEMH
* Excellent behavioural support
* A good standard of education.
If you feel you are the right candidate for us, then please contact us to arrange an interview and hopefully become a part of the Reach family.
Interviews will initially be performed via video link (zoom,facetime ect) with a view to successful candidates completing their registration forms online and have id checked in-line with current guidelines. All government guidelines regarding Covid-19 shall be adhered to.
All Successful candidates with require a valid DBS certificate that has been checked for working with children, if you do not have a DBS certificate we can assist you in applying for a new one