SEND Teacher - Work after Covid-19
- Job Reference: 00006945-1
- Date Posted: 16 May 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: United Kingdom
- Salary: £90.00 to £180 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Permanent
When schools re-open, they will need immediate support with teacher staffing. Protocol Education will be there to support schools and those that wish to work in SEND schools in Newcastle, that's why we are looking for applicants now to ensure we are ready and prepared.
Protocol Education are looking for experienced SEND Teachers that specialise or are experienced working with children with special needs such as Autism (ASD) or students that have difficulty accessing a mainstream curriculum as they present with Social Emotional Mental Health conditions (SEMH). As a SEND Teacher working in an alternative setting you will be required to work with SEND students across all key stages in one of the many alternative settings we work closely with around Sheffield.
The role can be challenging yet very rewarding and you will need to be resilient as no two days are the same. Your main duties will be to plan and deliver lessons to students that have a EHCPs. We especially value candidates who are committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and engage in their learning. Some settings require Team Teach however we can provide training for this.
If you have what it takes, you can join an experienced, innovative team with incredible potential!
Protocol Education are looking for teachers who:
· Believe that every student, regardless of their background or need, can make outstanding progress
· Is rigorous, relentless, determined, creative, creative and inspirational in their style and presence
· Utilises a variety of teaching methods to present engaging, thoughtful lessons and CPD sessions
· Is caring and has the drive and passion to continue to develop strong relationships and the wellbeing with staff, students, parents, governors, professionals and the local community
Protocol Education are required to take safeguarding steps which include:
· DBS check
· 2-year professional references and work experience, gaps listed
· Proof of address and right to work in the UK
Protocol Education can offer:
· Competitive rates that express your experience and responsibilities
· PAYE Pay
· No Umbrella Companies
· CPD during half term or summer
· £250 for refering another Teacher
To apply please send a cv to (url removed)
For more information or confidential chat please call (phone number removed). We are open 8am -5.15pm
Please note, successful Applicants will be subject to references and a DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for a Protocol DBS.
Protocol Education is a leading supply teaching agency. We find jobs for teachers and teaching assistants in schools throughout England