SEND English Teacher
- Job Reference: 00085188-1
- Date Posted: 5 August 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Liverpool
- Salary: On Application
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
SEND English Teacher
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint an SEND English Teacher to work in a Liverpool-based SEND school, starting in September 2022. This is a full time, long term role and the successful candidate could also be offered a permanent contract.
To be considered for the SEND English Teacher role you must:
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have experience of teaching children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging and interactive lessons
- Be adaptable and flexible
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff
Vision for Education are committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education are education recruitment specialists, and we work with schools to source them the best Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff possible. For us to do that, we need to speak to people like you. Whatever you subject or area of expertise, we will work with you to ensure that, not only are our schools supported, but that you are too!
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an SEND English Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact Daniel on (phone number removed) or (url removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.