SEND Early Career Teachers
- Job Reference: 00073129-1
- Date Posted: 12 May 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Grantham, Lincolnshire
- Salary: £25,000 to £36,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Are you a Early Career Teacher living in the Lincolnshire area and looking to work with an established local teaching agency to secure your first job? Simply Education is urgently looking for ECTs who have recently graduated or are due to graduate in 2022.
The lasting effects of the Coronavirus crisis means that schools have a large backlog of work to get through, and additional support needed for the children, so it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
We are looking for teachers who are passionate about making a difference in the classroom, specifically SEND settings.
This is a great opportunity to work with children and young people and help them to develop their own self-help skills, leading to a greater level of independence and improved self-esteem.
Simply Education has developed outstanding relationships with numerous local schools since our formation in 2006. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
Registering with Simply Education gives you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Lincoln and throughout the county.
We are looking for teachers that are wanting to work within SEND schools in the county. We offer a supportive environment where ECTs can thrive.
We also offer various courses for ECTs that are run by our specialist Education Development Managers, and are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated SEND consultant to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behavior management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available
Many of Simply Educations ECT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Amy Bevan on (phone number removed)
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available