SEND 121 TA
- Job Reference: 00095757-1
- Date Posted: 11 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Wolverhampton
- Salary: £70.00 to £95.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Temporary
Aspire People are currently seeking intervention support staff for SEND schools in the Wolverhampton area.
The children you would be working with require role models to engage and develop positive relationships, this could be working on a 1-1 or small groups basis.
To be successful in this role you will have an outgoing and resilient personality and be able to use your own initiative; health and safety procedures and the welfare of the children are paramount.
Previous experience is advantageous, as the role will require patience and understanding. If you have a passion and desire to help and support children with additional needs but no experience, we will consider your application on an individual basis.
Aspire People is dedicated in helping to improve the education of SEND children across the Wolverhampton area, supporting local schools in finding the ideal staff that meet the needs of their school community.
We are an ethical supply agency and pride ourselves on delivering a quality service to both our clients and candidates.
To be considered for the position above you will need to have the following minimum requirements:
* Desirably a Level 2 qualification in Support Teaching and Learning or above
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or willing to apply for one)
* A proven record of raising attainment
* Experience of supporting pupils with SEND (desirable)
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
* Access to PPE
I am keen to talk to SEND Support Assistants across the Staffordshire area who are interested in working with Aspire People. If you are interested in finding out more about myself and Aspire People head to our website (url removed)
If you feel this position is for you, please apply above and I will be in touch.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks