SENCO - Primary
|Job Title:||SENCO - Primary|
|Salary:||£140 - £180 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-09-02 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||David Evans|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 15:04|
£140 - £180 a day
Currently recruiting for an experienced primary SENCO for a lovely 3 form, 'Good' Ofsted rated primary school in Birmingham.
This will initially be a supply post leading to a permanent role from September 2019. This role will be to support the Senior Leadership Team to include some pupil and parent liaison.
You must be:-
- A confident communicator with the capacity to deal with parents and pupils
- Used to the demands of working in a school setting
- Highly IT Literate
- Capable of multitasking and embracing many different aspects of the role
- A driver as you may be asked to work at a local partner school as part of the role
- Able to create reports and confident with the many aspects of school reports
- Happy to work with pupils and handle general enquiries
- Offer support and help to the SENCo
- Get involved as part of the school team
In return you will enjoy;-
- Good rates of pay
- Prospect of a permanent role
- Plenty of support
- Work in a good setting
- Be able to provide references
- Have previous school experience
- Either have a DBS or be happy for us to apply for one on your behalf
To apply to our primary team, please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend another teacher and receive £200 in vouchers.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo enhanced DBS
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's