|Salary:||£22970 - £23720 per annum, Benefits: TRAINING BONUS|
|Contact Name:||Marie Quarterman|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2019 14:54|
We are looking for a SENCO who is able to demonstrate the capacity to make a difference to the children you will be supporting. We enjoy working with this School which is a specialist SEND School with wonderful facilities and a lovely team of teaching and support staff.
The role could be offered on a permanent or supply basis to suit you and although the official start date is September if you are available for work now that could be positively advantageous.
You will be:-
- A Qualified SENCO
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achievement in an SEND School
- Used to dealing with third parties and have exceptional communication skills
- Able to produce and retain records to an impeccable standard
- Happy to work with Primary-aged children with very specific needs
- Used to working in a challenging but rewarding setting
- Able to lend an ear if a parent just needs to talk
- Looking for an opportunity to make a real difference in a lovely setting
- Happy to go the extra mile to ensure that the children you supported get all the resources and support they need both within and beyond the school gates
In return you will enjoy:-
- Salary commensurate with the role
- Plenty of support and additional training options
- Working in a fabulous setting with a supportive SLT
- The opportunity to make a real difference
- Be able to provide reference
- Have previous school experience
- Either have a DBS or be happy for us to apply for one on your behalf
To apply to our SEND Team please click apply and forward your recent CV or call the Birmingham primary team on 0121-423-8000.
Make the most of our Recommendation Bonus Scheme recommend a friend and receive £200 in vouchers when they are placed in a School.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's