|Salary:||£30000 - £42000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2019-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Harry Chase|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2019 14:44|
Are you a SENCO looking for a new and rewarding opportunity in an “Outstanding” School. If so then this role could be perfect for you.
We love working with this School, standard of teaching and learning is high and the welfare and progress of the pupils is at the centre of everything they do.
You will be:-
- Qualified SENCO
- QTS would be useful but not essential
- Used to working with Secondary aged pupils
- Able to demonstrate a track record of dealing with third party agencies -Happy to work as part of the leadership team at school level
- Capable of creating Safeguarding strategies and processes that will be applied across whole of School Used to adopting a truly “Consultative” approach
- Instrumental in resolving issues for children and staff as an ongoing part of your remit
- An exceptional communicator capable of outing the children you support first
- Used to handling some aspects of challenge
- Able to inspire confidence in the children you support
- Happy to get involved in whole of school life
This is a full time role which the School are happy to consider on an interim or permanent basis for the right person. They are looking for a highly committed professional with a real love for the role as a SENCO who will be able to easily earn the respect of colleague and trust of the children you will support.
In return you will enjoy:-
- Working in a positive colleague culture
- Being part of on “Outstanding” team
- Opportunity to make a difference
- Good work/life balance
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Working in a fabulous setting
Please contact Harry Chase for more information and an informal chat. This School is ready to appoint for the role so don’t delay call today.
Not looking for SENCO work we also have roles for teaching and support staff in Birmingham Schools.