SEN Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00028283-1
- Date Posted: 21 November 2020
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Walsall, West Midlands
- Salary: £60.00 to £75.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Temporary
ABC teachers are currently looking to recruit a passionate SEN Teaching Assistant on behalf of a excellent Special Educational Needs school we work alongside in Walsall.
This school supports both primary and secondary aged students who have a variety of needs, primarily ASD, and speech and language difficulties. The appointed candidate will work 1:1 and in small groups with pupils, where the role will begin as soon as possible and can be on a flexible basis, just let us know whether you are looking for full or part time work.
We are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant who is dedicated to supporting pupils or individuals with Special Educational Needs, and holds strong behavioural management skills.
The ideal candidate will be able to build a rapport with both students and staff, and able to understand the individual needs of the pupils.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
• A leading education company in partnership with TES
• Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
• FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
If you would like to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send your CV via this website as soon as possible and we will be in touch.
If you would like to find out more information about the role, please call the SEND team on (phone number removed).
To register with ABC Teachers or keep up to date with similar positions we have available, please visit the ABC Teachers or TES Website. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.
PLEASE NOTE: due to COVID-19, we are currently completing interviews and registrations online via secure web rooms. The technology we have put into place ensures that we can move forward with your application.