SEN Teaching Assistant, Lewisham
- Job Reference: 00096305-1
- Date Posted: 19 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Lewisham, London
- Salary: £80.00 to £90.00 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract, Permanent, Temporary
SEN Teaching Assistant - Lewisham, South West London
Remedy Education are currently recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants to work within a Ofsted Rated Outstanding SEN school within Lewisham.
As an SEN Teaching Assistant you will be required to support pupils one-to-one or in small groups with the aim of helping the pupils reach their maximum potential.
Remedy Education is dedicated to helping improve the education of children by helping local schools find the perfect staff. We are an ethical supply agency who prides ourselves on delivering a quality service to our clients and candidates.
As your dedicated consultant I will really take the time to get to know you as a person and match you up with schools you want to work in.
To be considered for the position of SEN Teaching assistant with Aspire People you will need to have the following:
* Relevant work experience with SEN.
* An enhanced DBS check on the update service (or wiling to apply for one)
* Excellent Communication skills and commitment to working as part of a team
* A flexible and positive approach to challenge and change
In return you will get from us:
* A highly skilled, dedicated consultant with and in-depth knowledge of the local supply market
* Industry leading pay rates relevant to your scale
* The choice to be paid PAYE or via an umbrella company
* Access to free online training including Covid-19 training
Remedy Education provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Remedy Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks