SEN Teaching Assistant
|Job Title:||SEN Teaching Assistant|
|Salary:||£55 - £65 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-01-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Beth Pearson|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 09:26|
The successful SEN Teaching Assistant will be working on a 1:1 basis with a Y4 child who has behavioural difficulties and who struggles to form relationships with their peers. The child will therefore require support over the lunch hour to help them behave appropriately during break times and interact positively with the other children.
We will accept applications from both experienced SEN Teaching Assistants and recently qualified practitioners who have experience providing targeted support to help children with additional needs to reach their potential within a mainstream setting.
Successful candidates MUST:
* Hold their Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have recent and relevant experience supporting SEN children in UK primary schools
* Possess excellent behaviour management skills and the ability to build strong professional rapports with children and staff
* Be able to effectively assist the child on a 1:1 basis in line with what the teacher has directed
* Have a full understanding of safeguarding procedures and the responsibilities of an SEN Teaching Assistant
If you think that you could be suitable for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant or would simply like to ask a few questions, then please apply directly to this advert to request a call-back; we look forward to hearing from you! The Education Network are acting as a recruitment agency for this vacancy.
If you have not heard form us within 3 working days, then your application for the role of SEN Teaching Assistant has been unsuccessful.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's