- Job Reference: 00096121-1
- Date Posted: 17 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Ealing, London
- Salary: £160 to £240 Per Day
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
£160-£240 per day PAYE rate.
January 2022 start.
We are looking to recruit an SEN Teacher for employment in a well resourced SEND school in Ealing- The school is an AP and caters for pupils who have Autism and behaviour challenges. The school is extremly supportive and has fantastic facilities including break out areas, full CCTV, OT to support, lego and art therapy staff as well as counsellors.
The school deals with pupils that are of a vulnerable and sometimes challenging nature. You will work closely with your colleagues to create action plans for students of secondary age taking an active role in implementing a programme that positively encourages learners to overcome barriers to learning, improve their skills and ultimately gain recognised qualifications.
To be considered for this SEN Teacher position, you will:
• Hold a QTS or equivalent
• Strong academic background
• Comfortable teaching across all levels
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding children, young people, and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Smart Teachers
Smart Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Smart Teachers offer
As a valued employee of Smart Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay as You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a SEN Teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Smart Teachers, please contact our Send team.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call