SEN Teacher (ASC)
- Job Reference: 00033616-1
- Date Posted: 13 January 2021
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: £120 to £165 Per Day
- Sector: Education, Covid-19
- Job Type: Contract
CERT Solutions are currently looking to recruit a strong SEN Teacher for a special school based in North Birmingham, the role is Autism specific teaching an EYFS / KS1 class. It is important the right candidate has previous SEN school experience and feels confident in leading a class of 8 pupils who are on the Autistic Spectrum.
The role is full time from January 2021 for at last one term, this will then be reviewed with a chance of it being extended for a further term.
Please apply if you have the following –
* ASC experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong understanding of Autism Spectrum Condition
The school are interviewing immediately so please call us today if you are interested and feel you are the right fit for this position.
– All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
– Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history wheere possible and all employment breaks must be explained.
-You must have legal right to work in the UK
-You must be willing to attend a registration interview (Online Interview due to COVID-19
For more information please contact Marissa Wort on (phone number removed)