SEMH Teaching Assistant
- Job Reference: 00095220-1
- Date Posted: 4 November 2022
- Recruiter: CV-Library
- Location: Broadstairs, Kent
- Salary: £14,000 to £22,000
- Sector: Education
- Job Type: Contract
Do you have a passion for working with children with special education needs? Are you searching for a route into special education needs, but aren’t sure where to start? Simply Education are currently working with an incredible SEN school who are looking to fill several roles over the coming months, and you could be just the person they are looking for.
Simply Education are on the hunt for passionate teaching assistants to provide support for a fantastic special needs school in Broadstairs. The school are searching for several teaching assistants and have partnered with Simply Education on a temp-to-perm agreement. The school have outstanding training facilities and are willing to offer trial days, so if you are worried that you may not have the necessary experience, we still encourage you to apply.
The roles available will include working with children who have complex needs including Autism, ADHD and more. We are looking for nurturing individuals who are able to quickly build rapport with students to provide them with a safe learning experience. Successful candidates will need to be quick learners and be extremely adaptable and flexible to the many challenges that come with working with children with complex needs.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has a desire and passion to work with SEN children.
• Can promote cultural development.
• Has great communication and rapport building skills.
• Has a willingness to learn.
• Can manage behaviour effectively.
Simply Education’s specialist consultants will be on hand throughout the recruitment process to provide guidance and information about any roles we have available. We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work and permanent roles. Over the years we have built strong working relationships with our schools, and we pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Secondary school consultant.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
• School directions.
• £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kyle Robinson on (phone number removed).
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Kent office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available