|Salary||£18000 - £20000 per annum||Sector||Call Centre & Customer Service, Professional & Admin, Sales, Recruitment & HR, Miscellaneous|
Founded in 1959 we have more than 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK. Blue Arrow is proudly ranked 32nd the highest recruitment company on The Sunday Times' Top 100 Best Companies to Work For list.
Blue Arrow specialises in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our mission of Enhancing People's Lives unites all Blue Arrow staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
As a Self-Bill Support Coordinator you will be conducting administrative duties for the National Account Team, including training, compliance, vacancy administration and auditing whilst ensuring service excellence by embracing Blue Arrows promise based culture and ensuring that Blue Arrows values are reflected in every activity and that your actions continually work towards achieving high road recruitment practices that are aligned to enhancing the lives of everyone that touches Blue Arrow.
Training and development:
- You will receive comprehensive and ongoing training & development
- In house training courses, workshops and e-learning
- Clear career pathway
- Blue Arrow is Accredited with Investors In People highest Platinum status
- 23 days holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day a year until it reaches 28 days
- You get your Birthday off paid
- You can buy extra holidays
- Fully paid day off for charity work of your choice
- Wide range of flexible and lifestyle benefits
- Full expenses paid annual conference and awards event
- Long service and Superstar awards
- Chance to be nominated and nominate your colleagues to win VIP awards
- Gold Award winner trips to destinations such as Dubai, Las Vegas, Marrakech
- Invited to give regular feedback via our employee surveys and Employee Council
- Parking and café on site at HQ
Key responsibilities include:
- Support with vacancies and any branch queries
- Setting up new users and arranging 121 training on the systems
- Administration, auditing, using payment systems and compliance
- Service management and maintaining records and databases
- Relationship building with key contacts and dealing with inbound enquiries