Corps Security is the leading specialist security solutions provider and is one of the most respected companies in the UK market.
Since our establishment in 1859, Corps Security has been committed to treating its people well, and this means we offer some of the most attractive pay and benefits in the industry and have some of the best staff retention levels.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Security Supervisor to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.
The ability to manage the security team in providing an efficient, flexible and motivated team is pivotal to the success of this role. Job purpose:
Responsible for the overall management control of the sites' security operation, ensuring our clients security requirements are met to a high standard and the management of the security team & site procedures are fulfilled.Role requirements:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous Security Supervisory experience - desirable
- A frontline Security Industry Authority (SIA) Licence is required for the role.
- Intermediate level PC Skills (MS Office)
- 5 year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards - BS7858
- Full UK Driving License and own vehicle or reliable transport
- Safeguarding of company assets to include people, buildings and information.
- Implementation of security policies.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as directed by the Client or Corps Security Management Team.
- To lead, manage and motivate direct reports including: goal setting, performance reviews, appraisals, coaching and development planning, and monitor attendance / timekeeping.
- Prompt and accurate submission of all necessary reports and performance measurement documentation to the appropriate departments.
- Effective rostering of site personnel.
- Attainment of Company's Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) and assist with investigation of apparent non-conformance.
- To monitor all staff and contractor activities on the site including the 'control of contractors', recording of method statements and risk assessments.
- To perform ad hoc duties as required.
Corps Security also offers a range of industry leading benefits, including:
- Company sick pay scheme
- Accrued Holiday
- Paid SIA license renewals
- Enhanced Maternity, Adoption and Paternity Leave Pay
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to high staff discounts & rewards scheme
- Access to private healthcare plans
- Excellent pension scheme
- Death in Service x3 salary
- Award winning training opportunity
- Recruitment bonus scheme
- New business lead scheme
- Employee assistance programme
Diversity is important to Corps Security, we believe that each individual has unique talents to contribute to the business. We believe that creating an inclusive environment in which individuals are valued is fundamental to our business success and we are committed to working towards achieving this.
Corps Security adheres to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunities ("EEO") benefits both the Company and its employees. EEO assists employees to develop to their full employment potential while the Company benefits from having a diverse and enthusiastic workforce.
Corps Security is committed to providing support to members of the armed forces, veterans and their families which is set out in the Armed Forces Community Covenant. Veterans are guaranteed an interview where their previous employer was the armed forces and who meet the minimum requirements for the position.
Under the current data protection legislation, we are required to notify you, as a candidate for employment with Corps Security, of certain information. Please go to our website www.corpssecurity.co.uk - 'career' section and familiarise yourself with the Privacy Notice (Recruitment). Please ensure you are happy with the content, before applying for one for our jobs.